Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First Post

Welcome!

This is my first post, and I'm very excited about this blog. Having studied public health and anthropology as an undergraduate, trained and worked as a public health doula and breastfeeding educator, worked in a breastfeeding-oriented store, and now beginning my master's in public health with a focus on maternal & child health (whew!) - I have a lot to say!  I've posted a lot of thoughts on my personal blog, but want to put them in a dedicated place. 

I also want this to be a spot where I post news about reproductive health, women's health, and birth/breastfeeding, and a space to reflect on what I'm learning and doing in my graduate program. As the reader, I hope YOU get information to help take control of your reproductive health, learn more about all these topics, and share back with me stories, links, and information.

No comments: