Sunday, January 24, 2010

Contest extended through this evening at 5 p.m.

I can tell it's going to be a pattern. All week I'll think about how I should do the assignment for my (stupid*) online Environmental Health course (due Sunday evenings). And every Sunday I'll roll out of bed and confront the fact that sometime today I just have to buckle down and do it.

So since I'll be a little busy this afternoon, I am extending the contest through 5 p.m. today. That's a deadline for both me and for you! Once I'm done with this assignment, reading through all the great entries and picking a winner will be my reward.


*It's not that environmental health is stupid. It's that this is a pretty stupid course. Students complained about it so much that they had to add a residential course taught by a different professor. Apparently the residential one isn't much better, though, so I've decided to stick with the online one since at least it doesn't require me to show up for any lectures. It's frustrating for 2 reasons: 1) Environmental health is an important topic, about which I'm learning almost nothing, and 2) We all have to take an Envr course but nobody has to take an MCH course. Where's the justice?

No comments: