Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mollie's birth story

My lovely friend Mollie just had her baby last week and I am so happy for her! She just posted her birth story on her blog. Before she had it written, she e-mailed me a teaser:

Chris is dozing in the room, I'm in the hall with the Doula, midwife had gone to lie down. We walk down the length of the hall, back to the other end, about half way back and then...
Chris tells it as "I was about to doze off, and then I hear her yelling, 'I can't do it, I can't do it, I'm pushing, make it stop, something came out!'"

Doesn't that make you want to read the whole thing? (Plus you get to see photos of that cute little baby.)

Stay tuned for a guest post by Mollie on how she went about choosing her care providers and place of birth, laying the foundation for a positive (and exciting - in the good way) birth experience!

No comments: